- Create: You deserve to feel good expressing your divine creativity. I work as an artist, crafter, cheerleader, and teacher in order to help you find and express your creative fire.
- Market: You deserve to feel good using your passion for healing as your profession. I work as a modern marketing guide to help you grow your healing arts business.
- Massage: You deserve to feel good inside your own body… it is the container for your soul after all. I work as a massage & aromatherapist helping you manifest healing and comfort for your mind, body, heart, & spirit.
Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Continuing Education Provider, Clinical Master Aromatherapist Student, Proud Mama, Smitten Spouse, Grateful Soul
Web Marketing Experience
I have 15 years experience in Web Site Development and Web Marketing. I have expert knowledge of Online and Social Media Marketing as well as Search Engine Optimization. I have professional research experience, plus a history of creating easy to use documentation. With a professional connection to and personal passion for emerging technologies and a background in Technical Support and Training, I can help you navigate the complex world of modern marketing. Want my full professional resume and history… check out my LinkedIn profile for work history, recommendations and more >>
Massage Therapy Experience
I believe we all deserve to feel good inside our own skin… our bodies are the containers for our souls after-all. I began my journey of creating space for people to connect with themselves and open up to healing in 2012 by attending Avalon School of Massage here in Houston, TX. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and a Clinical Master Aromatherapist Student. I received my Continuing Education Provider Certification from the State of Texas in 2014 with the goal of helping other healing art practitioners grow their businesses by teaching modern marketing. You can learn more about my approach to massage and where I practice at the Massage Therapy Institute of Houston web site >>
Still Reading? Here’s More…
I have a life-long passion for art, art history, the way things look and work, and how they make us feel. I believe in community, in giving back and doing my part to make the world a better place.
I am a member of Live Oaks Friends Meeting, a 50+ year old Quaker Meeting here in the heart of Houston and am the Past Co-Clerk of the Outreach Committee and past Web Marketer for the Houston Peace Festival.
I am ridiculously, happily married and a joyful, proud, and devoted mother of 2 little boys.
social media strategy, communication, design, web marketing strategy, branding, identity packages, websites, logos, brochures, print, data design, ease of use, SEO, SEM, optimization, nonprofit marketing and fundraising, creative, painting, sketching, murals, photography, massage, aromatherapy, cheerleading, celebrating, cupcakes, comfort food, hugs
Random List of Facts
- My Favorite color is turquoise
- I am ridiculously smitten with my 2 boys, AK and The Z-Man
- I would rather spend time with my family than just about anything else
- I think life is a grand adventure where making mistakes is how we learn
- I have lots of pets… I would have more if my Fab!Hubby would let me get away with it
- I have a Fab!Hubby
- I am not a newly-wed
- I think marriage takes dedication and true commitment… cause the rough spots ain’t gonna work themselves out
- I believe in muddling through
- I cried when Optimus Prime appeared in Transformers
- Yes, I am a geek
- I have drunk the social media kool-aid
- I facebook too much
- I wish I blogged more
- I am more concerned with the creative project than documenting it
- To say I love to cook is a gross understatement
- I come from a long line of comfort food aficionado
- My husband did not know I could cook when we got married (he loves to say that)
- I believe in the Law of Attraction
- I strive to make conscious contact with God every day
- I believe Love is the answer, no matter what the question
- I would love to have a ga-zillion dollars so I could start a super-secret love-ist network and perform massive acts of global kindness
- I may be a tree hugging liberal
- I am a Quaker
- I don’t really like to write
- I love bullet-ed lists
- I can write HTML in notepad
- I love to laugh
- My made up dream job would be a color namer… you know for paint and nail-polish and…