This week I worked up a post on an DIY aromatherapy blend for releasing negative energy and then began thinking about what I wanted to focus on for this week’s feel good finds… I don’t know why, but thinking about releasing negative energy makes me see rainbows. I think its a mix of…
- I believe negative energy gets stored up when we don’t allow ourselves to embrace and express the full spectrum of our emotions. We label anger or sadness or fear as “wrong” and instead of allowing ourselves to feel them and release the energy of them, we stuff them. Rainbows to me are a visual aid for embracing the full spectrum of emotions.
- Release is like a rainbow… the clouds release the rain and the sun shines through those drop and we get to experience this beautiful moment of glory… I give you permission to view your release of negative energy as glorious. Let go of that emotional baggage that’s holding you down… create your own rainbow!
- There is something about rainbows and chakras and energy… when we embrace our true selves, release old wounds, hurts, and anger… we move closer to a space of balanced chakras… our own little internal rainbows.
So there you are… a bit long winded for this weeks Feel Good Friday Finds… at least you’ll know the wandering path that led me here this Friday.
Affirmation: I am a rainbow. It is safe to share my true authentic self with the world. My world is full of Light and color and I am free to revel in it’s glory.
Friday Feel Good Finds: Rainbows
Cyndi Lauper – True Colors
Aromatherapy Blend: I Release Negative Energy
This DIY aromatherapy blend mixes Juniper Berry, Geranium, Bergamot, Ylang-Ylang, Frankincense, and Clary Sage to support you in releasing negative energy. View the I Release Negative Energy recipe here >>
- Juniper Berry: Enlightenment, Inner Vision, Sincerity, Uplifting, Detoxification
- Geranium: Assurance, Balance, Soothed, Tranquility
- Bergamot: Balance, Joy, Strength
- Ylang-Ylang: Calm, Enthusiasm, Joy, Uplifting, Clearing Negativity, Protection
- Frankincense: Enlightenment, Inspiration, Introspection
- Clary Sage: Balance, Calm, Tranquility, Wisdom